Our Finance team helps oversee our financial affairs worldwide to ensure the continued growth of our capabilities and talent. They weigh every finance decision, no matter how big or small, to determine how it will affect the business, making them a key piece of RGA’s operations and evolution.
On any given day you might
- Process forms to set up new vendors
- Manage vendor and internal inquiries regarding invoices/payments
- Work with shared services center to process invoices and ensure data is properly entered
- Circulate invoices for approvals, investigate, communicate and continuously follow-up with internal departments to process invoices in a timely manner
- Code vendor invoices and ensure proper general ledger coding
- Keep track of all payments including open purchase orders, invoices, vendor statements, etc.
- Process corporate credit cards reimbursement.
- Research discrepancies and outstanding past due invoices for resolution and escalate matters to supervisor/management accordingly
- Assist in month-end closing processes; analyze and prepare monthly payable accruals associated with services received/open PO’s
- Assist with preparation of journal entry activity
- Generate AP aging reports
The ideal person
- Is a self-motivated individual who collaborates well with others
- Is proactive and able to work with urgent deadlines, flexible priorities and manage multiple high-priority assignments
- Has experience working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Is proficient in both Microsoft Word and Excel
- Is incredibly detail oriented and highly organized
- Has a desire for continuous learning and ongoing educational opportunities to update job knowledge
- 2 years experience in Accounts Payable, preferably at an advertising agency
- Experience working with SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- Basic understanding of Accounting preferred.