This July, we’re kicking off R/GA Futures — an 8 week internship with R/GA London that will see interns from different disciplines collaborate together to create their best work. R/GA is a place where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background or identity.
At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future.
For our Story Design department, this means we create brand campaigns, digital experiences, narratives and concepts through a human centric approach.
As a Copywriter Intern, you’ll be working side-by-side with top tier industry talent, contributing to live client briefs while receiving mentorship, training, and exposure to work that pushes boundaries and sets new standards. We are looking for potential, paired with fresh thinking and a love for ideas.
What’s in it for you?
● An 8 week paid placement working on live projects for R/GA clients.
● A bespoke internship brief with the aim of creating a portfolio piece.
● Full experience as a member of the Story Design Department, accessing all-things
R/GA including our rituals and culture.
● Access to R/GA U for extended learning and development.
● Regular check-ins and work reviews with R/GA’s Creative Directors.
● Access to R/GA’s unique approach, methodologies and processes.
● Mentorship and guidance from SD Department leads and R/GA’s Head of Talent.
● A ‘creative buddy’ to help with the day-to-day questions.
● The opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines.