Creative Director, Experience Design
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our growing Experience Design team in London. At R/GA, we design businesses and brands for a more human future. Our Experience Design team creates meaningful and memorable experiences that engage and empower people in their everyday lives. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what people need and want in the digital space and in real life. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines. An environment that encourages people to push beyond the boundaries of convention in pursuit of truly visionary work.
As Creative Director, Experience Design you’ll work side-by-side with the industry’s brightest minds and help lead projects for the world’s top brands while providing the necessary direction and mentorship to your team members and getting experience on accounts that push boundaries and set new standards.
On any given day you might be
- Structuring narratives for client presentations and pushing systematic design work to give impact and creative edge.
- Working with C-suite leaders and visionaries to transform brands.
- Defining business requirements and opportunities and translating strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences.
- Working with our Strategy, Visual Design, Copy, Account and Tech teams to define and deliver products across multiple platforms.
- Overseeing XD team members from the beginning to end of each engagement's life cycle.
- Providing direction in matters related to experience design, including user experience, user interface, and product and service design.
- Leading multidisciplinary teams in creating best-in-class experiences.
You’d be the right fit if you
- Are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- Has a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- Persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
- Uses insight and research to inform decisions and connect work to strategic outcomes.
- Are relentlessly focussed on crafting meaning and memorable experiences that add real value to people’s lives and measurably move businesses forward.
- 8-10+ years of experience in Product/Service/Experience Design.
- Great track record of working directly with clients across various industries.
- Deep expertise with CX deliverables: user journeys, experience maps, personas, wireframes.
- A proven ability to lead the design of large, complex interaction systems.
- Outstanding storytelling, presentation and communication skills with the ability to clearly express and sell ideas to clients.
- Strong hands-on skills and ability to craft standout presentation decks.
- Natural charisma and experience mentoring a team of Experience Designers.
- Ability to communicate with grace and stay calm under pressure.
- Passion for innovation and craft as well as experimentation with technology.
Remote / Hybrid Options
No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know!