We design business and brands for a more human future at the intersection of brand, experience, marketing & technology. As a member of R/GA you will help us to do just that. Your role is to design brands and experiences that move culture and improve people’s lives. This is our ethos. We move culture by creating ideas that people talk about, share and influence popular culture. We improve people’s lives by creating experiences that have a positive impact on people’s daily lives, in big or small ways.
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into unchartered territories. They’re brave and bold. They’re a crew of misfits and defiers of convention. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
R/GA and our client, global tech company have a long partnership that has led to the creation of industry defining projects. We work with Global and the APAC regions across brand, story, experience and visual design across multiple categories. We are looking for a talented mid weight visual designer to join the team. You will have design flair, be responsible for the UI and motion design, providing hands on digital craft and a passion for learning more.
On any given day you might
- Design contemporary and beautifully crafted user interfaces.
- Motion design of interactions, typography and iconography.
- Contribute and maintain design system.
- Prototype conceptual designs.
- Collaborate with internal and external product design teams.
- Ensure deliverables meet quality standards.
- Deliver clear, inspirational and effective communications to teams/clients.
- Demonstrate passion for clients and their business.
- Contribute to agency culture.
The ideal person
- Is a design fundamentalist that knows the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions.
- Impeccable craft with an eye for detail and a contemporary design style.
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking.
- Has a strong portfolio demonstrating contemporary brand and digital craft.
- Is a strategic creative who loves to solve problems (big and small),
- Feels comfortable presenting to clients and internal teams.
- They’re comfortable with ambiguity and eager to explore their own intuition.
- 3+ years experience in designing user interfaces.
- Formal design qualification.
- Proficiency in Figma, After Effects, Google Workspace.
- Advanced level of English
- Located in APAC region
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.