- R/GA is passionate about innovative and future thinking work; built around purpose.
- With a global network of highly connected offices, R/GA offers the ability to work with other teams is APAC and around the world.
- R/GA takes a human-centered approach to both work & their employees alike and offers a flexible working environment that can adapt to suit the needs of individuals.
- R/GA offers a range of health and wellbeing perks such as comprehensive medical & dental insurance
- growth & development training, and long service awards.
- Social Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- SMBC Prestia Membership under group company *less bank handling charges for oversea remittance.
- Holiday: Saturday, Sunday, National holidays
- Year End Holiday: December 30 – January 4
- Paid Annual Leave: 15 days for the first year
- 5 Summer Days
- 5 Days Sick Leave
- Working hours 9.30am - 5.30pm
Remote / Hybrid Options
At R/GA Tokyo we’ve been working remotely for the past 2 years, and have fully embraced our flexible working philosophy. We will be opening up our office space in Ebisu-nishi, Shibuya, in the summer and under the new hybrid working environment will have options on coming to the office when required. We’re embracing and appreciating the potential fully remote working can offer our people, as well as the business.
Culture & Diversity
We value our people and believe our creativity comes from the unique value they bring. No-matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability (or superpower) status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (please do tell us your pronouns), you're welcome at R/GA. If you have any requests or requirements to support you throughout any interview process, please do let us know.