With over 1,800 employees across the globe, our Office Services team plays an integral role in maintaining and assisting our staff. They provide much needed support to keep R/GA running smoothly and efficiently.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Receptionist Part- Time at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work with assigned management team to provide a variety of administrative support.
- Receive candidates, clients, guests, service workers, etc.
- Plan comprehensive travel arrangements and coordinate car services for local needs
- Coordinate and process business-related expenses
- Provide back-up support for other executive and/or administrative assistants
- Liaise with other executive and administrative assistants on various projects and tasks
- Participate in department/client meetings for administrative and project management support
- Be the visible face of the company and the main point of contact for the internal client.
- Ensure every internal and external client is received with a warm welcome
- Anticipate internal and external client needs
The ideal person
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Can prioritize, multi-task and remain flexible in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- Has very strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Has strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Feels comfortable working in teams and coordinating actions with others.
- Exercises good judgment, tact, and patience to prioritize and delegate accordingly.
- Previous experience working in people facing roles is a big plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and the Microsoft Office suite.
- A natural taste to generate meaningful, amiable interactions with people.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry is a big plus.