At R/GA we create connected brand experiences that transform business. We believe it is our responsibility to harness creativity, design and technology to create new value for our clients and their customers. This is delivered through innovation that introduces the relevant new, creativity that brings imagination into reality and collaboration that uses diversity to multiply our impact. Our culture is one of constant reinvention and values:
- Hustle: Using your wit and grit to make things happen.
- Curiosity: Taking the time to look, learn and discover something new every day.
- Ingenuity: Finding creative ways to solve problems and create opportunities.
- Fearlessness: Acting with confidence and without fear of failure.
- Quality: Taking pride in the craft and the robustness of our output.
- Collaboration: Finding a rhythm in working with other people that makes we a lot stronger me.
We're looking to speak to Mid-Senior Digital Producers who'd be interested in freelancing with our Melbourne team.
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
On any given day you might
- Autonomously manage mid-sized and large systematic projects
- Work with clients and partners to clarify strategic requirements
- Define the approach and scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve and execute conceptual work into clear sets of deliverables
- Liaise with assigned partners and manage third party vendors
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Ensure the delivery of all project deliverables on time, on budget and of the highest quality
- Partner with the client service team and serve as primary client contact for a project, managing expectations
- Lead internal and external meetings, presentations and conference calls, ensuring they stay on task and meet stated objectives
- Train Producers and Associate Producers on R/GA methodology and PM skills
- Assist with developing new business opportunities
- Communicate project progress, issues and resolutions to the client and internal team
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to the Executive Producer
- Play a dual role of client advocate and R/GA team advocate
The ideal person
- Knows how to determine the optimal approach for mid to large scale systematic engagements and develop clear project plans
- Has experience in the clear and non-ambiguous documentation of requirements, deliverables, schedules and budgets for projects in Statements of Work
- Has excellent negotiations skills
- Has a successful track record of managing million dollar program / retainer budgets
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects and balance conflicting priorities
- Has experience managing interdisciplinary project teams
- Has experience delivering against support and maintenance agreements
- Has experience with (complex) content management systems
- Is an expert presenter and comfortable interacting with senior level clients and stakeholders
- Isn’t daunted by the task of leading large projects and taking responsibility for their success
- Has clear verbal and written communicating skills at all levels
- Is flexible, pragmatic, detail oriented and remains calm in a fast paced environment
- Has a positive and collaborative problem solving attitude
- 4+ years’ experience as a systematic producer or directly related experience
- Certifications or hands on experience with agile or other relevant project management methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with Sitecore or similar content management systems is preferred
- Experience working with clients in the automotive industry gives you an advantage
R/GA does not accept unsolicited candidate submissions from agencies for any of our open roles unless you have been briefed on the role. Candidate profiles submitted without a brief will be considered the property of R/GA and no fee will be paid.