Executive Producer, Systematic
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Executive Producer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Provide overall account leadership, developing executive level relationships and overseeing all producers and teams
- Oversee £5,000,000 client relationships and manage account growth, staffing, and client satisfaction
- Prioritize all deliverables and ensure quality of work meets agency standards and client objectives
- Manage account P&L by negotiating statements of work, ensuring work is delivered on budget and clients are invoiced correctly
- Lead and manage a team of Producers and Senior Producers
- Be a leader within the production department, managing line reports, development of the production team, collaboration with other EPs on initiatives to improve the department and work on training materials.
- Manage complex multilingual, global application deliveries, from content updates to feature releases
- Look for optimization and new feature opportunities on application, including addition of new features such as Voice, facial recognition, connected home and smart home tech
- Working with 3rd parties, manage highly complex technical deliveries ensuring foresight on delivery issues and creating mitigation plans.
The ideal person
- Has a successful track record of developing strong relationships with Fortune 500 clients
- Can manage large interdisciplinary teams of more than 15 people
- Has proven experience managing multi-million dollar accounts
- Is an expert contract negotiator with clients and partners
- Is a natural leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Has a deep understanding of project management, workflow and infrastructure
- Has run large, multinational multi language applications with over 5 million users.
- Has experience managing Unity App and web deliveries
- Has managed 3rd party development partners
- has experience working with the Atlassian suite.
- 7+ years’ experience as an interactive producer or directly related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent