A Senior Producer leads large interactive projects and is responsible for their success. At R/GA, success is defined not only as on time and on budget, but meeting client business requirements in a way that demonstrates creativity. A Senior Producer manages not only creative and development project teams, but other producers supporting specific projects.
- Lead discovery process on large engagements and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
- Manage multi-million pound projects or multiple projects that total over a million pounds
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Oversee multiple producers and interdisciplinary project teams as large as 15 people
- Lead and inspire teams by communicating a vision for the project as well as involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization
- Lead meetings with senior clients, ensure that they meet the stated objectives and stay on agenda
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions, and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Be a passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Play a dual role of client advocate and R/GA team advocate
- Assist in training of producers and associate producers on R/GA methodology and PM skills
- Participate in the development of new business
Knowledge / Experience / Ability
- Prior experience as an interactive producer/project manager
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent experience
- Effective presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and speak to large audiences including senior level clients.
- Excellent negotiation skills, including Statement of Work
- Experience scoping large engagement, with development of project plans in MS Project
- Management of projects that exceed £500,000 in budget that met with business requirements and were on schedule and budget
- Familiarity with various project types, including: web sites, online advertising, tv ad campaigns, OOH, DOOH, kiosks, mobile, signage, brand, and consulting.
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies. Knowledge of quality assurance process is required.