Our Visual Design Directors are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. The focus of Visual Design Directors at R/GA is on design for interaction, but they may also work on brand design and communication. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Visual Design Director at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Oversee the creation and production of interactive products and services for our clients
- Be hands on and get work done.
- Inspire the team and provide mentorship in all areas of design.
- Collaborate with a multi disciplinary team of thinkers and makers on end to end service experiences
- Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet R/GA standards and client expectations
The ideal person
- Is an amazing collaborator, open to new ideas, learning new things and great at helping others understand.
- Is a true designer at heart, with a passion for growing and uniting talent
- Has worked in a leading digital agency or design company
- Can work pixel perfect, but does not loose sight of the big picture.
- Has outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Is passionate, yet graceful und calm under pressure
- 6+ years’ design experience in web, advertising and typography
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
About R/GA Berlin
R/GA Berlin is a 3 year old office in the global R/GA network. Located at Kulturbrauerei Prenzlauer Berg, we help German and European businesses grow by helping them to change. With our work, we hope to contribute to a more human future, where people join together to solve the biggest challenges with the help of technology and smarts. Above all, R/GA values collaboration, with each other and with our clients, so that we can create breakthrough work at unparalleled speed and quality. Our team is a diverse mix of German, European and international people, with German and English being the main languages spoken in the office.