Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life. Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Design Director, Experience Design at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in creating best-in-class user experience
- Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small
- Define business opportunities and translate strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Enable the creation of concept models, user interface sketches, and schematics.
- Provide leadership, training, and mentorship to other Experience Designers
- Strategize, concept and design groundbreaking multi-context platforms
The ideal person
- Is an amazing collaborator, open to new ideas and great at helping others understand.
- Can lead the design of large, complex interaction systems
- Knows their way around user journeys, service design blueprints and personas.
- Is a natural leader and has experiencing mentoring a team of Experience Designers
- Has plenty of experience working directly with clients
- Is an expert in the areas of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Has outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Is passionate about great ideas and great craft, yet graceful und calm under pressure
- 8+ years’ experience in Experience Design
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, Google Suite, Figma, Sketch and Acrobat
About R/GA Berlin
R/GA Berlin is a 3 years old office in the global R/GA network. Located at Kulturbrauerei Prenzlauer Berg, we help German and European businesses grow by helping them to change. With our work, we hope to contribute to a more human future, where people join together to solve the biggest challenges with the help of technology and smarts. Above all, R/GA values collaboration, with each other and with our clients, so that we can create breakthrough work at unparalleled speed and quality. Our team is a diverse mix of German, European and international people, with German and English being the main languages spoken in the office.