Our Brand Design Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. As part of Brand Transformation at R/GA, they are in the unique position to not just create the foundations of a brand, but to see it through at every touchpoint, so the ambition for a brand is realized as envisioned. Design Directors at R/GA believe in the power of ideas, but are experts at the craft of design. They push visual language, always mindful of how it it will work to achieve strategic goals. Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Design Director Brand at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Oversee the creation and production of brand design solutions for our clients and connect brand design thinking to strategy, experience and communication.
- Inspire the team and provide mentorship in all areas related to your exptertise
- Lead the team through multiple projects
- Execute design work to ensure final deliverables meet R/GA standards and client expectations
The ideal person
- Is an amazing collaborator, open to new ideas, learning new things and great at helping others understand.
- Is a true designer at heart, with a passion for growing and uniting teams of creatives
- Has plenty of experience working directly with clients and feels very comfortable doing so.
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is an expert in the areas of brand design and design systems.
- Has a love for digital
- Has outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Is passionate, yet graceful und calm under pressure
- 6+ years’ design experience in brand design or design.
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Acrobat
About R/GA Berlin
R/GA Berlin is a 3 year old office in the global R/GA network. Located at Kulturbrauerei Prenzlauer Berg, we help German and European businesses grow by helping them to change. With our work, we hope to contribute to a more human future, where people join together to solve the biggest challenges with the help of technology and smarts. Above all, R/GA values collaboration, with each other and with our clients, so that we can create breakthrough work at unparalleled speed and quality. Our team is a diverse mix of German, European and international people, with German and English being the main languages spoken in the office.