At R/GA, our UI designers bring aesthetic appeal to robust systems that deliver a top-tier user experience. They represent the creative energy to design in concert with the technical expertise and innovation on our product and service engagements. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and especially how it works in a systematic, creative way.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior UI Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Work alongside tech and strategy teams in product development
- Develop design systems and guidance for engineers, other designers, and clients
- Mentor and manage Designers and Junior Designers
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Work with Creative and Art Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations
The ideal person
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Has outstanding presentation skills, including proven ability to develop user-friendly style guides and systems for easy implementation of design into products and services.
- Understands and can utilize tools such as HTML, Sketch, Figma, and Adobe products to deliver on a concept
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members
- Experience in creating visual interface designs for websites, mobile applications, and other digital products.
- Understanding of product design and development process and your role within the work
- 5+ years’ experience designing for product and service engagements