Job Opened: 7th January 2020
Job Closes: 4th February 2020
At R/GA we create connected brand experiences that transform business. We believe it is our responsibility to harness creativity, design and technology to create new value for our clients and their customers. This is delivered through innovation that introduces the relevant new, creativity that brings imagination into reality and collaboration that uses diversity to multiply our impact. Our culture is one of constant reinvention and values:
- Hustle: Using your wit and grit to make things happen.
- Curiosity: Taking the time to look, learn and discover something new every day.
- Ingenuity: Finding creative ways to solve problems and create opportunities.
- Fearlessness: Acting with confidence and without fear of failure.
- Quality: Taking pride in the craft and the robustness of our output.
- Collaboration: Finding a rhythm in working with other people that makes we a lot stronger me.
With over 1,200 employees across the globe, our Talent Management team plays an integral role in managing and maximising our staff resources. They match the right people to the right projects, ensuring our staff is never overextended or under-utilised.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Talent Manager at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work with producers and group/office leads to understand the client engagements, SOW’s, and funding that drive resource needs
- Liaise with various department heads to understand and manage team resource needs
- Partner with Recruitment to identify when internal resources are not available and prioritize open positions
- Make recommendations based on understanding of group member skill sets across creative and technology departments
- Monitor group and office bandwidth to maximize utilization across team resources
- Partner with HR to escalate any information related to retention/employee relations and contribute input to employee performance reviews
- Escalate issues related to group rotations, retention or employee relations, workflow and projected staffing needs
The ideal person
- Has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Is a quick and creative problem solver who works well under pressure
- Has budgeting and production experience
- Understands the disciplines within a digital agency
- Has a strong understanding of MS Excel and familiarity with enterprise management applications
- Can work collaboratively to develop staffing solutions
- 4-6 years’ of traffic or operations experience in a production environment