At R/GA, Experience Designers are integral to the creative process and play pivotal roles in the strategy, conception and design of groundbreaking multi-context platforms for our clients. We are seeking an Experience Designer who has experience connecting customers and brands through intuitive interfaces and trans-formative brand experiences. Preference will be given to people who demonstrate a combination of strategic, conceptual and design chops.
- Participate in the brainstorming of and creation of concepts for best-in-class user experiences
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and detailed schematics.
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure the solidity of design systems
- At least 2+ years of experience in Experience Design or relevant school experience
- A good understanding of what types of experiences are made possible by current digital technologies
- Able to develop simple and elegant design approaches to complex design problems
- Proficiency in UI tools for design, presentation, and prototyping; including Figma, Sketch, the Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Able to provide deliverables including but not limited to user journeys, wireframe user flows (low and high fidelity), and details use cases
- Able to conduct and document user interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Able to collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team In possession of excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and analytical skills
- Must be organized and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Can work with grace under pressure
- Possess a keen interest in at least one of the following domains; product design, commerce, mobile, branding, retail, and social media a plus