At R/GA we create connected brand experiences that transform business. We believe it is our responsibility to harness creativity, design and technology to create new value for our clients and their customers. This is delivered through innovation that introduces the relevant new, creativity that brings imagination into reality and collaboration that uses diversity to multiply our impact. Our culture is one of constant reinvention and values:
- Hustle: Using your wit and grit to make things happen.
- Curiosity: Taking the time to look, learn and discover something new every day.
- Ingenuity: Finding creative ways to solve problems and create opportunities.
- Fearlessness: Acting with confidence and without fear of failure.
- Quality: Taking pride in the craft and the robustness of our output.
- Collaboration: Finding a rhythm in working with other people that makes we a lot stronger me
Our team has been flat out helping clients transform and grow their business. Now we need you to help share our story.
As our Marketing Communications Manager, you’ll drive awareness and growth for two of the most dynamic and fast-growing offices in our global network - Sydney and Melbourne. You’ll have the opportunity to develop a marcomms strategy and plan for our continued success in Australia, and be integral in its delivery. This will mean actively positioning and promoting R/GA by spearheading impactful content and initiatives.
Who we are
R/GA is a global network, focused on creative transformation. We help our clients grow their businesses by enabling them to change. So on any given day you’ll find us producing award-winning products, services, experiences and communications for some of the world’s most innovative brands.
We’re a tight-knit team here to do the best work of our careers, supported by a culture of fearlessness and commitment to craft.
What we’re looking for
You’re a seasoned communicator and connector - someone who can express our vision, purpose and capabilities to the marketplace in a way that opens up new opportunities. You’ll have 8+ years of industry experience, which may have been honed in a PR/comms or business development role, or as a client-side marketer. You’ll have a strong understanding of the local marketing landscape and a history of successfully promoting businesses and managing reputation at a senior level, which means strategic as well as executional capabilities.
How you’ll help us
The role will include:
- Formulating a plan to build awareness and drive growth for the office and its leadership team
- Preparing key messaging, writing and producing the materials to deliver it
- Building close media relationships and leveraging them to tell our story
- Promoting and representing the agency through events and thought leadership
- Developing internal culture initiatives
- Managing industry engagement, education and recognition programs
- Updating the network on everything happening in the Australian offices
Who you’ll work with and where
You’ll report to the VP Managing Director, Australia, collaborate closely with the full executive team in Australia and be part of the global Growth & Communications team.
This role has the option to be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.