The R/GA Studios mission is to advance storytelling through the use of emerging technology. Studios creates a wide range of video, motion, audio, 3D and computer graphics, photography, and social media influencer strategy tailored to our client’s business needs. It consists of editors, animators, motion-graphics specialists, creative technologists, strategists and producers with a range of traditional agency broadcast experience to production company style line-production.
Our Senior Content Producer is responsible for managing the workflow of content production within the Austin office and executing projects from brief to delivery. This person has an inherent knowledge of production workflows and procedures; works directly with Business Affairs on contract negotiations; and Talent Management on job assignments, aligning aptitudes between our team and incoming needs.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Content Producer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Draft ballpark production estimates and schedules based on creative concepts, and known and unknown parameters and assumptions.
- Triple bid, manage budgets, client and vendor relations, wrap and reconcile jobs
- Lead and inspire client teams across all levels and disciplines by clearly communicating project schedules, deliverables and daily/weekly deadlines
- Serve as client facing content expert, as needed, across many accounts
- Collaborate with agency team, clients and vendor to create the best work possible
- Partner with agency and production discipline leads on problem solving in regards to all aspects of content creation and production
- Partner with Business Affairs on talent negotiations and vendor and talent contracts
- Partner with Business Affairs to oversee wrap and reconciliation of jobs in a timely manner and in compliance with client contracts
The ideal person
- Has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Has strong leadership and production knowledge
- Is able to scope out projects, create budgets and staff plans for projects using internal resources and vendor partners
- Has familiarity/contacts with production reps/artists (locally and nationally)
- Has experience managing budgets from $30k to $1MM+
- 5+ years in Live Action, Animation, Line and Post Production (agency experience ideal but not required)