We are looking for an exceptional Experience Director to join our Tokyo team. We believe in experiences that create a more human future and bring us closer together.
Our Experience Design team creates elegant and intuitive experiences that people love. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what customers need and want in both digital and physical worlds. They work seamlessly in a collaborative environment and cross-pollinate ideas from an array of disciplines. They communicate their ideas clearly and inspire those around them.
On any given day you might
- Drive the vision of world’s best products and experiences
- Working with C-suite leaders and visionaries to transform brands
- Lead multidisciplinary teams in creating best-in-class experiences
- Manage multiple projects at once, both large and small across various industries
- Craft strategic visions in multi-context platforms for our client partners
- Define business opportunities and translate strategic insights into consumer-facing experiences
- Scope and estimate resourcing needs and define project deliverable and milestones
- Create best-in-class XD deliverables - journey, wires, prototypes, etc
- Lead, train, mentor and works hands-on alongside the experience team and invest in their growth
- Drives and develops XD processes and principles and enhance the R/GA culture
- Contribute to acquiring new business and grow existing accounts
The ideal person
- 8+ years’ experience in Experience and/or Service Design
- Great track record of working directly with clients across various industries
- Is an amazing collaborator, open to new ideas and great at helping others understand.
- Can lead the experience vision for large, complex interaction systems
- Deep knowledge of journeys, service design blueprints, experience deliverables and emerging technology
- Is a natural leader and has experiencing mentoring a team of Experience Designers
- Is an expert in the areas of interactive experiences, channels, and design principles
- Has outstanding storytelling, presentation and communication skills
- Is passionate about great ideas and great craft, yet graceful und calm under pressure
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Proficiency in the Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, Invision and Protopie
Please include a link to your portfolio in order to be considered.