R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Production Intern at R/GA:
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the ‘go-to’ for both clients and the R/GA team. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
On any given day you might
- Work with the team to manage interactive projects from kick-off to delivery on time, on budget, and on brief
- Collaborate with Senior Producers and Executive Producers who will guide your workflow daily
- Grow and develop as a production intern in the digital space
- Bachelor’s Degree or coursework in a related field; psychology, communications, project management
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.