R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Marketing Sciences Intern at R/GA:
Data is the currency of the 21st century. Understanding how to capture, analyze, and most importantly, use data smartly it is essential for marketing success. What does the data reveal? What does it say about the audience and what they want? How can it make our work smarter, more creative, and more effective? Our Marketing Sciences team approaches these questions through a blend of scientific methods and creative thinking.
On any given day you might
- Collect, organize and analyze data from multiple marketing channels such as social media, websites, surveys, and many more
- Articulate hypothesis, insights, conclusions and recommendations from your analyses
- Implement, QA and maintain digital tracking for campaigns, websites and apps
- Write clear and concise summaries of your work that go directly to our clients
- Participate actively in internal and client meetings
- Take ownership of ongoing deliverables
- Collaborate with other Marketing Sciences team members and across R/GA departments such as strategy, media, and creative
- A love of data and have strong analytical skills
- A proactive and resourceful problem solver attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a related role
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics, mathematics, statistics, business, marketing or social sciences
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.