R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Connections Intern at R/GA:
Our Connections Planners are the cornerstone of this intersection, working as true “connectors” to bring everyone and everything closer together. They work closely with clients, creatives, media teams, and agency partners to define outcomes and outputs as well as provide stewardship over how, where and when strategies come to life.
As part of the Connections Planning team at R/GA, your work won’t just live in a slide or framework, it will unlock details that will help inform the work. You’ll turn insights into briefs and plans that will make the creative work smarter and the media work harder. You’ll give everything a purpose and a place. You’ll bring structure and clarity to the creative process as well as your own unique POVs and inspiration. You’ll help bring brands, products and experiences to market with impact, effectiveness, and coherence across the most relevant touch points. You’ll determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage media programs. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
- Organize, concept, and develop culturally relevant insights that live in the most relevant media environments
- Map cultural and market trends, as well as research and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to tell an evidence-based story
- Participate actively in internal and client meetings
- Take ownership of ongoing deliverables
- Collaborate with team members across R/GA departments such as strategy, media, and creative
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.