R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a New Business Intern at R/GA:
Our Global Growth & Development team oversees new business and organic growth initiatives presented by our client’s businesses across the R/GA network. They are the nimble team who identify, qualify, pursue, win, and grow R/GA’s business, setting the tone for our clients relationship with the agency. The Global Growth & Development Team is seeking an intern who is able to act as a strategic thinker, research partner, and insight builder assisting the Growth & Development Team on net new and organic growth initiatives.
On any given day you might:
- Assist on active pitches by gathering and conducting research, mapping trends, building insights, and supporting pitch teams with production, strategy, and proposal generation
- Participate in a data migration and dashboard creation exercise to increase validity of reporting across new business and organic growth
- Assist on knowledge management initiatives including, but not limited to refining our Standard Language Repository for Proposals, Case Studies, and Agency Knowledge
The ideal person:
- Can quickly grasp basic toolsets and business software tools
- Is organized, detailed and process oriented
- Is highly energetic and collaborative
- Is currently involved in leadership activities
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.