R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Design Intern at R/GA:
Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
On any given day you might
- Work with Creative Directors and Designers to solve an array of visual and marketing problems.
- Collaborate with the team to create design boards and contribute to the visual development of various projects including typography, logos, and interactive platforms
- Grow and develop as a designer in the digital space.
- Formal web and mobile design training and an engaging portfolio.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat.
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.