R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Experience Design Intern at R/GA:
Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
On any given day you might
- Work with the team to contribute brainstorming and creation of concepts for best practices of user experiences on various projects
- Collaborate with Associate Creative Directors, Experience Design Directors, and Experience Designers to execute design directions
- Grow and develop as an Experience Designer in the digital space
- Formal experience design training and an engaging portfolio
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.