R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Technology Intern at R/GA:
Technology is woven into all of R/GA’s offerings, from consulting to marketing innovation, to product and service co-creation and R/GA Ventures – our in-house tech incubator. The department operates across the R/GA global network, affording clients and partners scale and flexibility by tapping into diverse talent. The department is broadly focussed on software solutions, from mobile and web apps to advanced analytics and machine learning, to marketing and commerce platforms, across both B2B and B2C channels.
Inherent in this process is deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle, including DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Product Development methodologies, the foundational ingredients in successful digital transformation and client partnership.
On any given day you might
- Work on real projects, collaborating with peers in both creative and tech.
- Research, explore and prototype with emerging technologies.
- Learn best practices regarding performance accessibility.
- Receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a related field, such as Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Web Development.
- Curiosity about the future of technology and a passion for taking complex ideas and distilling them into working code.
- The ability to communicate your ideas in both technical and layman terminology.
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.