R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Experience Strategy Intern at R/GA:
The Experience Strategist is a role that sits within the broader Experience Design practice at R/GA. This role is responsible for driving a human centered design process that spans all phases of development- from framing up a problem to creating concepts for launch.
You should be: off-beat, look at problems from unusual angles, have a sense of childlike optimism, bias towards making something real versus just talking about it, and are absolutely in love with the idea of designing things that will actually matter and impact the lives of a user.
On any given day you might
- Plan, design and lead creative workshops to setup design opportunities and frameworks
- Translate research discovery into macro insights that ignite creative concept development and idea generation
- Collaborate and lead multidisciplinary teams including technologists, writers, visual designers, and analysts
- Grow and develop as a Strategist in the digital space
- A history of working on teams who focus on user centered design practices to develop new products and services
- A proven history of uncovering and translating fresh insights into impactful digital or physical design solutions
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.