LEAD DATA SCIENTIST
Join our Data & Marketing Sciences Team in LATAM! We’re looking for Data Geeks that are excited to work on transformational experiences for some of the world’s top brands at our Buenos Aires Office. You will be working in cross-functional teams alongside designers, developers, strategists, and other data specialists to create innovative solutions and bring ideas to life. Data is the currency of the 21st century. Understanding how to capture, analyze, and most importantly, use it smartly is essential for business success. What does the data reveal? How can it make our work smarter, more creative, and more effective? Come and join us to answer these and more questions
On any given day you might
- Responsibilities as a lead
- Scope, design and implement Data Science based solutions, applying machine learning, AI, Deep learning or other methodologies to drive marketing and business results.
- Gather requirements, extract and analyze data Sets to find and design a solution to meet expectations, trouble shooting.
- Write client facing documentation that details the issue, and how it will be solved (without getting too technical).
- Train both internal and external stakeholders on advanced analytics/data science principles and methodologies.
- R&D: Apply state of art big data technology to create new products or services, working together with Tech, Applied Science and Marketing Science teams.
- Spot new commercial opportunities within existing projects so that the new business team can deliver on sales.
Hands on Responsibilities
- Turn raw data into purified insights, applying statistics, machine learning and analytic approaches to solve critical business problems.
- Discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, helping our clients make smarter decisions to deliver better products and experiences to their consumers.
- Help define new KPIs to tackle business objectives
- Build up statistical models (Clustering, Scoring, NPS, or others) to deliver Marketing Solutions (Attribution or Marketing Mix Modeling) and business solutions (Churn Reduction, Loyalty tracking, Up&Cross-Selling)
- Develop and test machine learning based algorithms
- Creating products or service offering based on data science.
You Must Bring
7+ years of experience in a related role
Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Maths, Economy or equivalent education and experience.
Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills,
Ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts, algorithms and data structures to non-analytical people.
Proficient in Data Modeling, showing hand-on experience on:
Statistical modelling, data mining, predictive and prescriptive methods.
Python, R, Scala, Apache, Spark, SPSS, SAS or any other Data mining / machine learning methodologies.
Integration and Business Intelligence background is a plus, showing experience on:
TensorFlow, Hadoop, Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Data streaming, NoSQL.
- Python, R, Scala, Apache Spark, Hadoop,
- data mining tools and algorithms,
- machine learning, modeling,
- SPSS, SAS