The Talent Acquisition Coordinator works closely with candidates, Talent Acquisition Partners, assistants and hiring managers across the global network. They will manage various touch-points of the entire recruitment process; from job postings, scheduling interviews and gathering interview feedback.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator excels at planning, organizing, and is a service-oriented with a keen eye for detail. They have the strong ability to advise on and managing process improvement should something be in need of revamping. The candidate experience at R/GA is key to successfully hiring top talent, and in this role is crucial in making that experience best in class. As a support role to the Talent Acquisition team, it is key that they enhance the interview process through identifying new tools and resources, which will help make scheduling and the onsite candidate experience feel more unique and curated.
Partnering closely with Talent Acquisition Partners allows coordinators to better understand recruitment priorities, gives guidance and involvement in various areas of the recruitment cycle.
On any given day you might:
- Manage day-to-day scheduling for candidate interviews, as well as coordinate travel and logistics.
- Liaise with both candidates and interviewers to address questions, and provide guidance as needed.
- Troubleshoot issues and calendar conflicts.
- Communicate and uphold recruiting processes, and identify areas for improvements.
- Ensure candidate and interviewer data is maintained in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse.
- Co-ordinate with Talent Acquisition Specialist and/or local HR to ensure latest job description is advertised for our vacancies; attract applicants by placing job advertisements and other outreach via selected channels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Lives for organization, details, creating lists, and process improvement.
- Has a high level of emotional intelligence and communication skills.
- Always finds an effective way to move process and projects forward.
- Fulfilled when juggling a variety of tasks at once.
- Is a true people person and has natural instinct to host and help others.
- Desire to develop an eye for top talent and is energized by the idea of making connections.
- 0-2 years experience in administrative role.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle information with high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude including the ability to utilize MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), job boards and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent English, any other language is a plus.