R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Talent Intern at R/GA:
Exceptional work begins with exceptionally talented people. Our Talent Team is responsible for attracting one of a kind talent, onboarding them to R/GA, guiding them to grow their career here, and creating a culture of experiences that retains them.
On any given day you might
- Partner on organizing onboarding and integration experiences for our new hires and employee transfers to new offices.
- Work closely with the mobility team gather visa, tax, and relocation information to create guides to each R/GA office
- Be a part of Talent Transformation by interviewing employees for feedback on various initiatives such as mobility and onboarding.
- Host candidates and student groups in the office for panel discussions and interviews.
- Be a summer intern lead by helping the team execute aspects of the program, including ideating for future years.
- Assist the Talent Management team with various reporting needs: utilization, PTO reports, IDLE time, availability trends.
- A detail oriented and organized mindset with a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Google for Business.
- Effective communication, a drive for change, and a fresh perspective on talent initiatives.
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team comradery and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.