The Influence Studio is R/GA’s social and influence strategy division. We are experts on social trends, deriving meaningful insights and partnering with the creators at the forefront of culture. We are hyper agile, strategic and hybrid creatures who can create strategies that can be quickly applied across all social channels, taking advantage of their latest features and trends.
This is an essential lead role within the Influence Studio — part strategic, part platform expert, complete social ninja. A successful candidate will be highly collaborative, proactive, and an expert in all things social and influencer-related.
Core responsibilities include:
- Influencer Strategy. Analyze audience, market and industry data to decide what types of creators we partner with, what type of content we create and where it lives online. Analyze content opportunities and recommend strategies, interactions or approaches. Prepare and present influencer strategy to internal and client stakeholders.
- Social Strategy. Serve as a social media and platform expert. Well-versed on innovative ways to grow client business and social channels via paid and organic. On the pulse of all platform updates, creative and strategic ways to win at each.
- Trends and Insights: Constantly aware of all social trends and insights across all social platforms, with a focus on Gen Z and Millennial audiences. Utilize trends and insights, social listening, cultural trends and influencer best practices to inform social strategy.
- Multi-Channel Social Ecosystems: ability to create social ecosystems for major brands, including channel specific content strategies, editorial calendars and strategic roadmaps working with our Marketing Science and Connections Planning teams.
- Creative Collaborator: Ability to collaborate with in-house creative teams, and influencers bringing your social and strategic knowledge to the table.
- Contracts and Procurement. In partnership with R/GA Business Affairs, ability to lead influencer talent procurement, conducting outreach and negotiation with desired talent
- Detailed Program Manager. You will be responsible for managing day to day business of any given project, including direct communication with talent when relevant.
- Measurement. In partnership with the R/GA Marketing Science team, prepare regular reporting and optimization recommendations based upon relevant KPIs and measurement criteria.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can serve as a strategic leader for the Influence Studio, and take accountability for integrating our capability into the broader R/GA ecosystem
- Has deep expertise in the social and cultural landscape in order to inform connections,
- creative, production and broader groups on the latest and greatest influencer and social opportunities to create innovative strategies and groundbreaking output
- Can mine for insights, and translate strategic discoveries into executive facing narratives, inspiring briefs and roadmaps
- Demonstrates an analysis of category, brand, culture, people and social trends that highlight opportunities for our client's business
- Can independently craft an influencer strategy based on key business objectives Is experienced, confident and able to push strategic positioning and talent partnerships forward
- Has solid skills in all core areas of planning, including research and insights, business strategy, media and connections, analytics, cultural trends digital and social strategies
- Has business affairs/legal experience negotiating contracts
- Works with a sense of urgency and can produce quality work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Efficient, self-motivated and proactive
- Can easily adapt to quickly changing priorities and work well under pressure
- Can work in a multi-discipline collaborative environment
- 5+ years’ experience leading innovative social and influencer strategies at an agency or brand