With over 1,200 employees across the globe, our Office Services team plays an integral role in maintaining and assisting our staff. They provide much needed support to keep R/GA running smoothly and efficiently.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Office Services Coordinator at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Work directly with the office services team to provide continuous coverage of reception, fulfillment, and support functions for the office
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, clients, vendors and guests
- Assist with coordination, planning, and prep for employee and client gatherings, and special office events including food orders, set-up and presentation needs
- Monitor office supply levels and re-stock upon delivery
- Assist with onboarding (1st day set-up) for new employees
- Assist with conference room bookings
- Manage reception traffic and incoming calls
- Assist with travel arrangements and provide expense support
- Provide coverage to mailroom
- Take part in office improvement projects and employee engagement events.
The ideal person
- Has a positive “can-do” attitude
- Can balance multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Is professional, proactive, detail oriented and highly organized
- Can physically lift 20 pounds without assistance
- 3+ years’ experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Brings a working knowledge of collaborative platforms and applications such as Microsoft, Zoom, Outlook, Google Suite, Slack and Concur
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.