R/GA develops award-winning digital strategies for the world’s leading companies and brands. Sounds like a lot of work, right? It is. This is why we need fresh perspectives like yours. We work in an environment that embraces collaboration across all disciplines and encourages people to explore beyond the boundaries that limit visionary ideas. As an intern, you’ll work side-by-side with our industry’s brightest minds—receiving mentorship, training, and experience on real, live accounts.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Influence Strategy Intern at R/GA:
The Influence Studio is R/GA’s social and influence strategy division. We are experts on social trends, deriving meaningful insights and partnering with the creators at the forefront of culture. We are a team of hyper agile, strategic and hybrid creatures who can create strategies that can be quickly applied across all social channels, taking advantage of their latest features and trends.
This is an essential lead role within the Influence Studio — an incredibly organized, detail-organized and process-driven counterpart who can support our team across multiple projects and clients at any given time.
On any given day you might
- Research, identify and audit up and coming influencer talent
- Research best in class social brands, and provide best in class case studies
- Keep up with consumer trends and new research tools
- Develop influencer and creative briefs
- Develop influencer creator guides
- Grow and develop as a Strategist in the digital space
- Develop project calendars
- A growth-mindset, excited to learn about all things influencer and social
- A hardworking, proactive and collaborative attitude
- The ability to multitask a wide range of projects across multiple clients
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under high pressure/tight deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of Outlook program, Google Sheets and Slides
- We look for people who are curious and look beyond the immediate ask to dream up innovative solutions.
- We look for people who have a positive attitude that fosters team camaraderie and who believe that greatness can happen only when people with different skills and perspectives work together.
- We look for people who persevere despite obstacles and have the ability to adapt on the fly.
We will be accepting intern applicants until March 1st.
Our interview process begins with a Recruiter reviewing the application you are about to submit. After that we will contact you to complete a short assignment. Should you wow us with your creativity, we will set up a video or in-person interview, (depending on your location,) with a manager from the prospective team you’ve applied for.
Our internship starts Monday, June 1st with a tentative end date of Friday, July 31st. This is a paid opportunity with the expectation of 40 hours a week.