Design at R/GA our Designers are thinkers and makers, and they hold themselves to the highest standards of concept and craft. They approach projects with a desire to distill solutions to their simplest and most impactful form for the audience.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be an Associate Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Follow direction from more senior-level creative leads to solve an array of experiential, brand, and marketing problems.
- Assist with the creation of a range of visual executions, including but not limited to layouts, mood boards, logos, icons, banners, style guides, and presentations.
The ideal person
- At least one year of experience designing for interactive channels.
- Has a strong portfolio with well considered design solutions.
- Can effectively and proactively communicate and coordinate with a team.
- Embraces change, challenges, and new methods of thinking.
- Maturely receives and responds to constructive feedback.
- A proactive and collaborative attitude.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Presentation tools (i.e. Google Slides, Powerpoint, and Keynote).
- Any experience with motion design and/or prototyping tools.