Our Digital Designers create quality designs for any sort of digital advertising creative. This could mean, designing for Standard, Rich Media, Social, Mobile and Dynamic ads, as well as, Custom Units, Native, OLV and Email Marketing. Also, they will have to retouch photographic imagery to ensure photos look as desired. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
- Collaborate directly with Production, Design and Creative teams from any of the R/GA Global Offices to develop their ideas within the digital advertising space.
- Create design boards and identify how to extend the visual language for any given project.
- Utilize assets from global product teams to design all sorts of digital advertising deliverables.
- Localize digital advertising units to multiple markets.
- Make Creative decks to showcase the designs for client approval.
- Work under Design Directors and Senior Designers to solve an array of visual and marketing problems.
- Assist with the creation of online visual design, typography, visual concept, logos, icons, and other interactive platforms.
- English level: Advanced
The ideal person
- Is a design fundamentalist that knows the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Simultaneously thinks about the big picture and the micro-level details
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging designs
- Has strong interest and experience in Systematic Design
- 3+ years’ experience in Systematic Design
- Formal design training
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- Advanced level of English