The Compensation & Reporting Analyst will work closely with the VP, Global Compensation & HRIS and the Global Compensation Specialist to support the Talent Acquisition and Talent Partner teams by providing reports, data, analysis. Key responsibilities include producing a variety of reports, auditing employee data, granted access to HrLink and ensuring compliance with relevant local and national regulations as guided by the talent team. This position will also bring support on daily compensation and reporting requests. Assist with the year-end bonus and merit processes.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- This position will provide reporting and basic analytics on day to day basis to aid with pay decisions
- Will assist in the communication, implementation, and administration of R/GA’s compensation programs, including job matching, salary surveys participation, merit planning, reporting and compliance.
- Will ensure accuracy of data
- Working closely with recruiting team to advise on offer details
- Coordinates with our parent company contacts at IPG HRIS as needed on changes, queries, reports, mass uploads etc.
- Excellent project management skills and can keep on all stakeholder on task
- Ad-hoc reporting, compensation analysis and general analytics as necessary for Finance, Talent and Operations (e.g. Diversity)
- Key point person for all global approvals and uploads
- This position may also be assigned special compensation project work to support certain tactical business initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in compensation, finance or HR
- Strong communication in English both verbal and written skills
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- HR systems knowledge, PeopleSoft experience is a plus
- Strong Project Management & Organizational skills
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of MS Word, Excel, HRIS and PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment