Our Finance Team helps oversee our financial affairs to ensure the continued growth of our capabilities and talent. They weigh every finance decision, no matter how big or small, to determine how it will affect the business, making them a key piece of RGA’s operations and evolution.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Junior Finance Analyst at R/GA:
On any given day you might:
- Manage vendor and internal client inquiries regarding invoices
- Assist with the monthly I/C invoicing process and resolve any related billing issues.
- Work with shared service center to process invoices.
- Analyze and prepare monthly payable accruals associated with expenses.
- Assist the Controller with month-end closing process.
- Assist with account analysis and preparation of journal entry activity.
- Review Travel & Expenses internal claims.
- Assist the Controller on any ad hoc internal reporting.
The ideal person:
- Pays extra attention to details and is well organized.
- Has experience working in a fast paced company.
- Is self-motivated but also reliable.
- Get things done on time.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- A previous experience with SAP a plus.