Our team combines their business, brand, and technology know-how to create a new type of consulting framework - one that focuses on helping companies leverage technology to create new business models and brand strategies for growth.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you’ll be working with the Design Directors and Creative Directors of Brand Transformation to apply strategic and creative thinking and skills on big brand projects and new technologies and experiences designed for the connected age.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Visual Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Define strategic and creative points of view on Brand Character, Brand Image, and Design Themes
- Craft actionable direction for other designers
- Collaborate with colleagues across disciplines on sharpening ideas and enhancing Brand Transformation deliverables
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Mentor and manage Designers and Junior Designers
- Present confidently and professionally to clients and internal teams, including executives
- Contribute to holistic thinking about Brand Design, including how a brand acts, how a brand looks, and how a brand comes to life throughout an experience
- Contribute to the evolution of the Brand Transformation Design discipline at R/GA and what Brand Design in the Connected Age means
The Ideal Person
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design and layout
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Has outstanding presentation skills
- Is a master of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as emerging interactive design trends
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members
- Must have experience in creating visual interface designs for websites and mobile applications.
- Is a plus illustration skills.
- Advanced English.
- A love of big, business and world-changing ideas, and a desire to contribute to shaping them.
- Excellence in Mac OSX, InDesign, Microsoft Office, Acrobat, keynote, PPT, google slides.
- Basic understanding of Sketch and Principle.